Our team of industry experts can design, build and install the correct remediation system for your needs.
When a property has been affected by contamination, it may be necessary to pursue remedial efforts to correct the issue. Seneca Companies’ Remediation division has an experienced team of OSHA trained tradesmen, site supervisors and project managers that can design, install, build and operate domestic or international remediation systems to help remove subsurface contamination a property may contain.
We are proud to provide custom solutions to solve any number of remedial challenges our clients may be facing. Our remediation systems are built for a wide range of applications including the commercial, industrial, government and environmental sectors.
Seneca’s unique, central location allows for easy shipping of a system. Upon completion of approved CAD drawings, our systems can typically be delivered between eight to ten weeks. Rental and leasing options for systems are available.
Contaminates we can remediate include:
- DNAPL - such as chlorinated solvents including PCE (perchloroethylene or PERC) and TCE (Tetrachloroethylene).
- LNAPL - such as gasoline constituents including benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylenes and MTBE.
- Jet fuel and diesel fuel.
- Motor oils and lubricants.
- Nitrates and other nutrients.
- Dissolved metals.
We provide custom options for air systems, such as:
- Air cooled heat exchangers.
- Air pollution control Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and vessels.
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) units.
- Thermal and catalytic oxidizers.
Custom options for groundwater systems include:
- Air Sparge (AS).
- Air strippers.
- Bag, cartridge and sand filters.
- Cyclonic condensate tanks.
- Dual-Phase Extraction (DPE).
- Free product skimming and recovery.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) and vessels.
- Multi-Phase Extraction (MPE).
- Pneumatic extraction pumps.
- Oil/Water separators.
- Submersible pumps.
Custom options for soil systems include:
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE).
- Sub-slab negative pressure units.
- Vacuum extraction.
- Vapor carbon absorbers.
- Vapor treatment.